BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sara

IT'S ME !!

Martes, Marso 1, 2011

     I am Sara Sabando Bueno, real and complete name, 17 years existing in this beautiful world of us, but my friends call me "SAR" for short. I live in brgy, Agbanban Panay, Capiz. I'm graduated in Capiz National High School (CNHS). I have a lots of friends because i love collecting friends. I am simple,nice,friendly,cheerful,understanding and nice to be with. I don't like to meet friends that can let me down..e,g  backfighter,OA,feeler, and most of all having bad attitude, and also i like texting while watching t.v,surffing in internet,reading magazine,newspaper,listening music,window shopping w/my friends,and most of all i love spending a lot of time in studying and also my favorite food is filipino and exotic food and i trying hard to know how to use guitar.
    I have a happy and complete family. I am the youngest daughter of Mr. Restitotu Bersabal Bueno and Mrs. Gloria Sabando Bueno.I have 6 sister and 1brother.I'm so thankful to have loving,caring,understanding,and responsible kind of parents and also i'm so lucky to have a beautiful and handsome siblings. I'm so lucky also that among us i'm the one that can study in college level. And i'm always praying to god that help me,guide me what i'm doing because my one wish is to finish my studying and to find a stable job in the future to help my parents and make my family proud to me. And also i'm proud to say that i'm the student of HERCOR COLLEGE of roxas city taking up Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science(BSCS) because this oppurtunity sometimes came our life, because hercor college is the "BEST FOR LESS" school in roxas city. We are so luck to have this school hercor college here in roxas city. I'm so thankful to have a good instructor and adviser that can teach us well. and everytime Sir' Williamson Enoc discussing i'm looking forward to listen him because for me he is a good instructor to us, we have a lot of learning that can i earn from him. And from now on i'm focussing in study, i have no time for lovelife because for me "LOVE CAN WAIT".. that's all about me !! Thanks for reading !! God Bless You..!!sarabueno07@yahoo.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento