BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sara

-During My Summer Vacation :))

Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

         My summer vacation there's nothing special & exciting moment. I'm just staying in our house. When I'm getting bored I'm just listening music,watching t.v, & texting. Sometimes help my sister to watches to here small store. and I'm enjoying cooking for our food everyday although I'm not a good cook..hehe :) but I'm enjoying to do this..
       But when my Kuya Jimmy come home from saudi.. He decided to go Lolit's ECHO PARK in dao when we are in the resort I'm enjoying to be w/ my cousins, aunte, and kuya..I'm just enjoying to spend little time to my loving family..I wanted to swim,but I forgot to bring my swimming outfit and one thing that bother me I dont know how to swim I feel little insecure to those people that know how to swim. But I'm not worried because i know time welcome that I thoroughly how to swim someday..hahA:)
     And during vacation summer vacation, I love spending time to my two Bestfriend namely, Ring2x & Genevie. When I'm with here I feel so well..I love my two Bestfriend if I have a problem there always here in my side.Their so very patience,loving, caring, understanding, and so supportive to me..After my summer vacation ..I need to go back as Egelloc Stneduts..! that's all about my summer vacation..! GOODBLESS US !!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento